Join Us at PodCamp
At PodCamp we live by these simple rules:
- All attendees must be treated equally. Everyone is a rock star.
- All content created must be released under a Creative Commons license.
- All attendees must be allowed to participate. (subject to limitations of physical space, of course)
- All sessions must obey the Law of Two Feet – if you’re not getting what you want out of the session, you can and should walk out and do something else.
- The event must be new-media focused – blogging, podcasting, social networking, video on the net.
- The financials of a PodCamp must be fully disclosed in an open ledger, except for any donor/sponsor who wishes to remain anonymous.
As in life, you get out of PodCamp what you put into it.
Get Involved with PodCamp
PodCamp is created by community, and we invite you to join us.